Sunday, July 22, 2012

Welcome to Reels on Wheels

Hello friends,

I am just one of you trying to review movies from the normal viewers perspective.

I am a frequent movie goer and watch Tamil, Hindi and English movies. I will be trying to present the movie reviews from a viewers perspective rather than that of a critic.

I hope you find unbiased reviews of all films here. I encourage you all to participate and contribute your reviews or ratings in the comments section.

These are early days later on we can think of guest posting. For now lets enjoy watching and reviewing movies.

PS: I am an outspoken fellow and a person who does everything for fun. So in case you find any material hurting your feelings, I would like to apologize for it and request you to take everything lightly.

Whatever you find in this blog is just my opinion presented in the best possible way.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Fellow review bloggers plz leave your blog profile links on commenting on this, hope it will help visitors to our blog community.


No comments:

Post a Comment